- First clean the Rice and rinse it properly.
- Half cook it.
- Drain the water and dry the rice in a broad and flat based utensil.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mixed vegetables & dry fruits.
- Keep aside the fried vegetables.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and sauté all the dry spices (bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom).
- When the spices are become brown add the half cooked Rice.
- Add all the fried vegetables.
- Add salt and sugar according to taste.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoon of Rose water and cooked the whole preparation for 5-10 minute with cover.
- The Pulao is ready.
- Serve it with Chicken curry (if non-veg) or any preparation of paneer (if veg).
Related dish: Fruit
Matar pulao, Mixed