Peshoari Pulao Recipe
- 300 gm basmati rice
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- 50 gm almond
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt and sugar according taste
- 5 cup of water
- Wash the rice and drain the water properly.
- Soak the raisins, cashew and almond in water for half an hour.
- Boil the rice .
- Heat the ghee in a pan, saute the bay leaf.
- Add raisins, cashew nut, almond and fry it properly.
- Add pre-cooked rice and stir it continue.
- Add salt, sugar to taste and pepper powder, mix well.
- Serve steming Pulao with Chicken kasa or Paneer curry.