Paratha (Fried bread)
Paratha- for 4 people and 4 parathas for each
- 500 gm maida (refined flour)
- A pinch of salt and 1 spoonful sugar
- 2 spoonful refined oil or ghee
- Add the refined oil or ghee, salt and sugar to the whole of maida and mix it homogenously
- Knead a medium dough
- Divide the dough into 16 balls.
- Roll the dough balls flat with oil or flour.
- Bake it lightly on chatu or tawa, add a little amount of refined oil or ghee
and fry it until it becomes golden and crispy
- You can make stuff parathas with whatever stuffing you like (e.g.. potato or cauliflower
Your parathas are ready now. Enjoy it like roti
with sabji or dal or chicken or mutton kassa.