Paratha (Fried bread)
Paratha- for 4 people and 4 parathas for each
- 500 gm maida (refined flour)
- A pinch of salt and 1 spoonful sugar
- 2 spoonful refined oil or ghee
Add the refined oil or ghee, salt and sugar to the whole of maida and mix it homogenously
- Knead a medium dough
- Divide the dough into 16 balls.
- Roll the dough balls flat with oil or flour.
- Bake it lightly on chatu or tawa, add a little amount of refined oil or ghee
and fry it until it becomes golden and crispy
You can make stuff parathas with whatever stuffing you like (e.g.. potato or cauliflower