- 1 cup of cooked basmati rice
- 1 big onion (cut in long slices)
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 3-4 green chilies
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds and
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh green coriander
- 3-4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add onions, garlic and green chilies , fry until onion is light brown in color.
- Add green peas & pour little water and allow the mixture to boil till the mixture is dry.
- Add the pre-cooked rice, coriander leaves and salt to taste and mix well.
- Serve hot.