Muli ka Paratha (Raddish stuffed Indian bread)
- 3 Radish’s
- 1 teaspoon red
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- Salt To Taste
- 2 cups wheat
- Salt To taste
- Water As needed
- Vegetable oil or
(ghee) for frying the paratha’s
- Sieve the wheat flour and salt.
- Add water and knead to stiff dough & cover and keep aside.
- Peel and grate the radish, squeeze and drain all the water.
- Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown.
- Add salt, red chili powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and mix well,
turn off the gas &cool it.
- Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover
all the sides, roll again into a thick, round paratha.
- Heat a tawa and fry the muli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown,
put some oil over the paratha.
- Serve the muli paratha hot with raita or curry.