Mixed vegetable fried rice
- 500 gm Basmati Rice
- 150 gm carrots
- 100 gm capsicum
- 1 cup of cabbage
(chopped & boiled)
- 1 cup of pea
- 4-5 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt according
- First clean the rice and rinse properly & half cook it.
- Drain the water & dry the rice in a broad and flat based utensil.
- Heat the oil in a pan & sauté the chilli.
- Add all the vegetables and fry well.
- When the vegetables become light brown add pre-cooked rice.
- Add salt to taste and mix the rice properly.
- Cook it for 5-10 min.
- Enjoy the Fried rice with Dum
kassa or Egg