- 300 gm Basmati rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of boiled chicken cubes
- 1 cup of boiled prawn
- 1/2 cup of chopped mushroom (soak in warm water)
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- Boil the water and add rice and half cook it.
- Drain the water and spread the half-cooked rice in a broad and flat utensil
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper powder.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add the beaten egg and make a big
- Cut the omlet in medium pieces and keep aside.
- Squeeze the mushroom and drain the water.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add spring onion and fry it properly.
- Add green peas, mushroom and fry well.
- Add pre-boiled chicken, prawn, green chilli, tomato puree, Soya sauce and salt to taste and cook it
- Add cold, dried half cooked rice and 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix properly in a low flame.
- Add pre-fried egg pieces and stir well.
- Enjoy Mixed pulao.