Khichuri (an Indian dish of rice and dal)
Khichuri/ Khichdi (an Indian dish of rice and dal with
- Wash rice & dal in two different pan.
- Boil the rice .
- When rice becomes half cooked then add the dal.
- Now rice & dal are prepared, and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan & add cumin seeds, red dry chili, bay leaf,
- Then add ginger paste.
- Add the boiled vegetables & sauté with this spices.
- Mix this mixture with rice-dal preparation, also add turmeric, cumin, coriander powder.
- Add salt & sugar according to taste.
- Kichuri is prepared. Serve it hot.
Related dish: Dalia