- A bunch of Spinach (Fresh & washed)
- 2 cups of rice (soaked in water)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- Boil the spinach in water and after draining the water make a puree of it and keep separately.
- Wash the rice, drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste & fry it for 2-3 min.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, spinach puree and soaked rice.
- Fry it for some time and then add 2 cups of water and cook till done.
- Serve hot.