Ginger Fried Rice
- 500 gm Basmati rice
- 150 gm capsicum (cut in thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili
- 25 gm butter
- 3-4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Wash the rice properly and dry it on a flat surface.
- Boil the rice, when it becomes half cooked, drain the water and keep on a plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped ginger and capsicum, green chili and fry till light brown.
- Add pre-cooked rice, butter, sugar, salt to taste and mix well and cook for a few min.
- Serve hot Ginger fried rice with Chili Chicken or Prawn in Hot garlic Sauce.