- Wash the rice properly and soak in cold water for an hour.
- Drain the rice water and dry the rice in a broad and flat based utensil.
- Boil the water and add rice and half cook it.
- Drain the water and spread the half-cooked rice in a broad and flat utensil
- Take a cup of milk and mix the saffron in it and keep aside.
- Divided the pre-cooked rice in half.
- Mix the half quantity of rice with saffron-milk & the other half with rose water and keep aside.
- Cut the apple and banana in a medium cubes.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, fry the raisins & cashew nuts and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add bay leaf & garam masala for sauté.
- Add saffron mix rice and rose water mix rice one by one and mix it properly in a low flame.
- Add pre-fried raisins, nuts, salt and sugar according to taste and mix properly.
- Add fruit (apple, banana, gapes, pomegranate seed) and mix it properly, cook it for 2-3 min in a low flame with cover.
- Turn off the gas, but do not open the cover of Pulao.
- After few minute open the cover and stir it properly.
- Enjoy Fruit Pulao with Mutton kasa or
Chicken kassa or
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©