Fried rice with nuts
- 500 gm Basmati Rice
- 25 raisins (wash)
- 25 gm cashew nut (chopped)
- 25 gm almond (chopped)
- 25 gm walnut (chopped)
- 2-3 cardamom
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- First clean the rice and rinse properly & half cook it.
- Drain the water & dry the rice in a broad and flat based utensil.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, give cardamom and cinnamon for sauté.
- Add all the nuts, raisins and fry well.
- Add pre-cooked rice and mix it properly.
- Add salt & sugar according to taste.
- Add rose water and cook it in a low flame.
- Enjoy fried rice with Dum
kassa or Mutton