Coconut milk Pulao
Pulao with coconut milk
- Wash the rice properly, drain the water and dry the rice
on flat board surface.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf, garam masala,
green chili and ginger paste.
- Add green peas, raisins, cashew and fry it well.
- Add rice and fry it properly with other spices.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and coconut milk and water.
- Cook it for 15-20 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the rice becomes soft and absorb the water, off the gas.
- Serve the Pulao with Chicken kasa or
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©