Chili Garlic Rice
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- A cup of chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup of chopped French
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum
- 1 onion
- A small bunch of spring onions
- 4-5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
For Grinding Spices:
- Wash and cook the rice and keep aside for cooling and separate the grains.
- Make a fine paste with green chili and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the cut vegetables one by one (Onions, Beans, Carrots, Bell pepper, Cabbage and in the end the spring
- When they are cooked, add pre-cooked rice, chili-garlic paste, salt to taste and mix well.
- Fry in a high flame till the rice is done.
- Serve hot with any Prawn or Chicken preparation.