- 500 gm Basmati
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 20 gm whole garam
masala (cloves, cardamom, cinnamon) (grounded)
- 1 tablespoon
black pepper powder
- Salt & sugar to
- 3-4 tablespoon
- Wash the properly, drain the water and make it dry.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the whole grounded garam masala.
- Add onion and sugar and fry it till dark brown.
- Add 4-5 cups of water, salt to taste and let it boil.
- After boiling the water, add pre-washed, dried rice and stir properly.
- When the rice becomes soft and water is dry.
- Cook till its becomes totally dry.
- Enjoy brown rice with