Main Ingredients: Leftover vegetable curry
- 3-cup vegetable curry
- 1-cup gram flour (besan)
- 2-tablespoon peanut paste
- 2-teaspoon ginger paste
- 1-teaspoon cumin seeds
Salt & sugar according to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Heat the oil in a pan & add cumin seeds for sauté.
- Add ginger paste and vegetable curry, nut paste & stirring continue.
- Mix well and make a tight mixture, place it for cooling.
- Make a medium size cutlet form this mixture.
- Make a thick batter of besan, dip the cutlets in the battered besan.
- Roll it on crushed biscuit.
Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the cutlets and keep aside on paper napkin to the
soak excess oil.
Enjoy the vegetable cutlet with tomato sauce or dhania