Sweet Sahi Rice
Main Ingredients: Leftover cooked Rice
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup of thick milk
- 1 teaspoon whole garam masala
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits (cashew nut &
- 2 tablespoon chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 6-7 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of ghee
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaves and whole garam masala.
- Add leftover rice and fry it well.
- Add milk, dry fruits, dates, sugar and mix it properly.
- Stir it continuously till it becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Sprinkle rose water on top, let it cool.
- Serve Sahi Rice.