Main Ingredients: Leftover cooked Rice
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 boiled potato
- 3 onions (chopped)
- 1 carrots (chopped)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon fresh, chopped green coriander
- 1-2 eggs (hard boiled) (cut in small pieces)
- 1-2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Mash the cooked rice with boiled potato, baking powder, salt to taste and make a soft dough.
- Make some pizza from the dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, shallow fry the pizzas and keep it on a paper napkin.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry all the vegetables (onion, carrot, capsicum, tomatoes) till done.
- When it done, add boiled egg and mix it properly.
- Spread fried vegetables on top of the pizza, sprinkle chopped green coriander.
- Serve hot.