Main Ingredients: Leftover cooked Rice
- Mash the cooked rice with boiled potato, baking powder, salt to taste and make a soft dough.
- Make some pizza from the dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, shallow fry the pizzas and keep it on a paper napkin.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry all the vegetables (onion, carrot, capsicum, tomatoes) till done.
- When it done, add boiled egg and mix it properly.
- Spread fried vegetables on top of the pizza, sprinkle chopped green coriander.
- Serve hot.
Leave a Reply