Main Ingredients: Leftover Noodles
- 2-cup noodles
- 1-cup white flour (maida)
- 1/2-cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3-tablespoon semolina (suji)
- 2-tablespoon chopped onion
- 1-teaspoon chopped garlic
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- Vegetable oil to fry
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onion, garlic and fry it.
- Add the noodles and cook it for few min and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and make a mixture of flour, egg, milk, semolina, ajinamoto & salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, give 2 tablespoonful of mixture and fry both side.
- Take a pancake and stuff the noodles mixture and roll it properly.
- Enjoy the hot rolls with tomato sauce.
Leave a Reply