Main Ingredients: Leftover kichdi (cooked rice-dal mixture)
- 2 bowls of leftover Khichdi (cooked rice-dal mixture)
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1/2 cup of fresh, chopped green coriander
- 5-6 green chilies (chopped)
- 3-4 tablespoon of lime juice
- 3-4 tablespoon corn-flour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- Mash the kichdi with fresh coriander, green chili, grated coconut, sugar, lime juice, corn-flour and make a tight dough.
- Make small balls from the kichdi mixture dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the balls and keep on a paper napkin.
- Serve hot balls with mustard sauce.