Main Ingredients: Leftover bread
- 4-5 Leftover bread slice (cut into small pieces)
- 5 eggs
- 3-tablespoon chopped onion
- 3-tablespoon chopped capsicum
- 3-tablespoon chopped tomato
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2-cup mustard oil
- Beat the eggs in big a bowl and add the bread pieces & salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and give 2-tablespoonful egg mix
- Spread it in a even circle with back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the chopped onion, capsicum and tomato on top then fry the other
- Serve this dish with tamarind
Leave a Reply