Main Ingredients: Leftover Dal
- 100 gm white flour (maida)
- 200 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1-teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt according to taste.
- Vegetable oil for fry
- Water if needed
- Pancake – Make a thick batter with the whole pancake ingredients (if the batter become too tight then use the excess water for diluting) & keep it for 30 min.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and give 2-tablespoonful of mixture.
- Fry both side of pancakes in low flame and keep aside.
- Pancake is ready.
- Stuffing – Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onion, chilli, ginger, garlic, tomato and fry it for few min.
Add dal, salt and sugar to taste and mix well.
- Cook it for few min until the dal become dry.
- Take the pancakes and pour the stuff & roll it finely.
- Dal pancake garnishing with lettuce and serve hot.