Crispy Potato Round
Main Ingredients: Leftover breads
- 6-7 slices of leftover breads
- 2 potatoes (boiled & peeled)
- 2-3 cheese cubes (grated)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1-2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bread slices in round shape with help of a steel bowl and keep aside.
- Grease the top portion of all the bread slices with butter.
- Mash the potatoes with capsicum, grated cheese, tomato sauce, pepper powder, butter and salt to taste.
- Fill up the top portion of the bread slices with potato mixture and keep aside.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake it for 10 min in 180′ C.
- When it becomes brown, Serve with green salad.