History of Mango Panna – Mango or Aam is the King of fruit in India. Aam Panna is one of the most tasty & refreshing drink in India. It is a very refreshing & cooling drink in summer.
Due to the presence of mango pulp, sugar and black salt in Aam panna, it is a good source of vitamin C. It helps to prevent sun stroke, indigestion and heat strokes (from loo).
- 200 gm unripe (green) mango.
- 200gm sugar
- 1 spoonful jaljeera powder
- A pinch of black and table salt each.
- Peel off the mangoes and cut in small pieces.
- Boil it with seed until the pieces become very soft and keep the whole mixture to cool (don’t drain the water)
- Blend it in mixy or with a hand blender with sugar and two kind of salts.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer and keep the mixture in a airtight glass bottle.
- You may add preservatives other you can keep the mixture in fridge.
- The raw syrup is prepared
- Take a glass of cold water and add sugar according to taste then add 4-spoonful raw mixture in it and enjoy it.