- Marinate the chicken pieces with yoghurt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, sauté the bay leaves and whole garam masala.
- Add baby onion, chopped ginger-garlic and pre-boiled vegetables and fry it well.
- Then add marinated chicken, pepper powder, salt & sugar to taste and fry it properly.
- Add water and cover the pressure cooker with its cover.
- After 1 whistle, turn off the gas.
- Add butter in chicken stew and serve with Paratha,
Roti or Butter toast.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply