- 500 gm boneless chicken (cut in medium pieces & washed)
- 1 big bowl of mixed boiled vegetables (potato,
papaya, peas, bean,
- 4-5 baby onion
- 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoon yoghurt (plain curd)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon garam masala (whole)
- 2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups of water
- Marinate the chicken pieces with yoghurt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, sauté the bay leaves and whole garam masala.
- Add baby onion, chopped ginger-garlic and pre-boiled vegetables and fry it well.
- Then add marinated chicken, pepper powder, salt & sugar to taste and fry it properly.
- Add water and cover the pressure cooker with its cover.
- After 1 whistle, turn off the gas.
- Add butter in chicken stew and serve with Paratha,
Roti or Butter toast.