- 500 gm chicken cubes (boneless & washed)
- 200 gm yogurt (plain curd)
- 3-4 green chili (paste)
- 2 tablespoon cumin seed
- Black salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat the pan and roast the cumin seed without oil, ground it and keep aside.
- Tie the yogurt in a piece of a clean cloth and hang it for sometime to remove the water.
- Boil the chicken cubes properly.
- Drain the water from the chicken cubes completely.
- Mix chicken cubes with yoghurt, chili paste, pre-fried cumin seed powder, rock salt and sugar to taste.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve it.