Paneer Bhujia (Fried grated Paneer)
- 200 gm Paneer (grated)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon ginger–garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh, chopped green coriander
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste and fry till brown.
- Add the chilies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water so that all the spices are well mixed.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends with the spices.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.