- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes till light brown and keep aside.
- Again, heat oil in a pan, sauté the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and
- Add chopped onion and fry till pink.
- Add ginger paste, curd, turmeric-red chili powder, salt , sugar and cook
- Add pre-fried potatoes, grated paneer and cook properly.
- Add half cup of water and cook in a medium flame till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with
Paratha or Roti.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply