- Take 50 gm grated paneer, khoya kheer, saffron and mix it properly (for stuffing).
- Now, take remaining paneer, green chili, dry fruits, some ginger paste, garam masala, corn-flour, salt to taste and make a tight
- Make medium sized balls from dough and stuff with khoya mix.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the stuffed balls or cofta’s and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, saute the crushed green cardamoms and fry it.
- Add ginger paste, coconut-cashew paste, sugar and salt and fry till oil separated.
- Add 2-3 cups of water, pre-fried cofta’s and cook it for 10-12 min with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Sprinkle cream and garam masala powder on top.
- Serve hot, sweet and spicy Cofta Curry.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply