- Marinate the fish with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onion paste and fry it till color
- Add ginger-garlic paste, mustard paste, yogurt, tomato, turmeric-chili
powder, Salt and sugar according to taste.
- Fry all the spices properly, add water & mix well.
- Add pre-fried fish pieces and cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dense, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy with plain
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply