- 500 gm hilsha fish pieces (dressed & washed)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon green chili
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 200 gm white flour
- 400 gm mustard oil
- Marinate the fish pieces for an hour with lemon juice, ginger-chili paste,
turmeric-cumin-coriander powder and salt according to taste.
- Make a thick batter with white flour, 2-3 tablespoon mustard oil and salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the marinated fish pieces in batter and deep fry.
- Keep all the fried fish pieces in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy it.