Hilsha fillet with lemon-cream sauce
- 300-400 gm hisha fillet
- 4 tablespoon white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 big onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried red chili
- 3-4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper powder according to taste
- 50 gm butter
- Steam the fish fillet with salt & white wine and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add chopped onion-garlic-chili,
cream and cook it well.
- Add lemon juice with this mixture, Lemon sauce is ready.
- Place the fish fillet on the plate and pour lemon sauce.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Serve it.