A sweet & sour dish of eggs of Hilsha fish
- 300 gm eggs of hilsha
- 1 cup of tamarind pulp
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seed
- 2-3 dried red chili
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the eggs and cut in medium
sized pieces & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the black mustard seed and red chili.
- Add pre-fried eggs, tamarind pulp, tamarind powder,
salt and sugar to taste & water.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in low flame with cover.
- After that, serve it as a last item of a meal.