Tomato & Topa kooler Chutney (tomato &
- 200 gm Tomato (wash & cut into medium pieces)
- 100 gm topa kool (Indian plum) (wash)
- 100 gm sugar or jaggery
- 1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chilli & rai.
- Give the tomato & topa kool and fry well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick & sticky, keep the chutney in a glass bowl.
- Enjoy the chutney after meal.