Mango Chutney (sour)
- 250 gm green mango (wash & cut into medium pieces)
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, give the rai & dried red chilli for sauté.
- Add mango pieces and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar according to taste.
- Add water and cook it in a low flame with a cover.
- When the mango becomes soft, place it in a glass bowl to cool.
- Serve the Mango chutney after heavy meal.