Kamranga Chutney (sour)
- 150 gm Kamranga (carambola) (washed and cut into medium pieces)
- 50 gm sugar
- 1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1-tablespoon mustard oil
- 1-2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chilli & rai.
- Give the kamranga pieces & fry well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- Keep it in a glass bowl for cooling and enjoy the chutney.