Singhare ki Poori (Fried bread with spices)
- 1 Cup Singhara Flour
- 1/4 Cup boiled, mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp carom Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Knead the dough and make small pooris with hand or a rolling pin.
- Add less quantity of water as compared to what used while kneading wheat flour.
- Add cooking oil in a pan and fry pooris till dark brown and crisp.
- Serve it with curd and pickle.