- 100 gm Semolina (Suji)
- 250 ml Milk
- 100 gm Sugar (powdered)
- 2-3 tablespoon Ghee (clarified butter)
- 1-2 Cardamoms (crushed)
- Take a non-stick pan and roast semolina in a low heat till it slightly brown.
- Take roasted semolina in a heavy pan and add ghee and milk.
- Stir the mixture in a low flame till becomes sticky.
- Add cardamom and mix it well.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the sugar and mix.
- Make small balls (like laddu) from the dough and keep aside and let it dry.
- Serve it.