- 1 grated coconut
- 250 gm flattened rice (poha)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 60 gm curd
- 2 green chillies
- 100 gm cucumber
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Soak the flattened rice in water for about 15 minutes.
- After that drain the extra water of rice and keep aside.
- Finely chop green chillies, ginger and cucumber.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Sauté the cumin seeds, ginger and green chillies.
- Pour this mixture over soaked rice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Gopalkala is ready to serve .