- 2 cups of white Flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Lukewarm water (to knead dough)
- Stuffing: Vegetarian or non-vegetarian (any cooking preparation of veg or
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Dissolve sugar in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- Sprinkle dry yeast over it and leave in a draught – free place to froth.
- Now, mix flour with salt and 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Knead into a soft dough till the dough feels firm and elastic and no longer sticky.
- Place dough in a deep vessel, well dusted with flour, and cover vessel with a thick damp cloth.
- Keep in a draught-free place to rise.
- Shape dough into small balls and roll into flat discs.
- Place stuffing in the center of the discs, flat dough, lengthwise and cover to seal from all sides, using
water to pinch and seal.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry till brown
- Serve hot.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©