Besan Ke Ladoo (Gram flour Ladoo)
- 2 cups of Gram flour (besan)
- 2 cups of sugar (powdered)
- 1 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- 3-4 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 3-4 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 3-4 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts
- Mix gram flour with ghee in a pan over a low heat and constantly keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- When it releases an appetizing smell remove it from the heat and allow to cool.
- Add sugar and all the chopped nuts to the gram flour and mix it well.
- Now make medium sized balls from the gram flour mixture.
- Besan ka Ladoo are ready to served.