Paneer & Capsicum Roll
- 200 gm white flour
- 3-4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2 cup Luke warm water
- 150 gm paneer ( cut in small cubes)
- 150 gm capsicum ( wash and cut in medium pieces)
- 2 tomato (chopped)
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onion and green chili.
- Add capsicum, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and sugar to taste.
- Fry all the spices properly, then add paneer cubes and cook it well.
- Turn of the gas and keep aside the paneer mixture.
- Kneed soft dough and make some Paratha’s.
- Place the paratha and spread the paneer mixture lengthwise.
- Roll the paratha’s with paper napkin.
- Serve Paneer roll with green salad.