Tomato Chutney (sweet)
This is served as last dish in Indian menu like
- 250 gm tomato (washed & cut into medium pieces)
- 50 gm dates (khejur) (washed)
- 25 gm raisins (washed)
- 100 gm sugar
- 1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-cup water
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a pan & sauté the rai.
- Add tomato and cooked it for 2 min.
- Add turmeric powder & salt.
- Add the dates, raisins & sugar and mixed properly.
- Add water and cooked it in a low flame for 10 min until the gravy become thick.
- Tomato chutney is ready.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and keep it in a air-tight container.