Strawberry Punch (for two persons)
- 250 gm Strawberries
- 1-2 Banana
- 1 big bowl mixed fruits (apple, mango,
grapes, pineapple, kiwi) (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 scoop vanilla Ice-cream (chilled)
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- 2-3 cherries (for garnishing)
- 1 wafer (for garnishing)
- Take 2 Ice-cream or Tulip tumbler
- First take the strawberries, banana & water and mix in a mixi and make a smooth paste.
- Then take the strawberry paste and properly beaten with cream.
- Take 2 scoop vanilla Ice-cream in each tumbler.
- Give the strawberry mix & mixed fruits.
- Garnish with cherry & wafer on top.
- Enjoy the chilled fruity strawberry punch.