- 4-5 cups of milk
- 150 gm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon pistachio (skinned, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon almond (skinned, finely chopped)
- Some kulfi moulds
- Boil the milk in a wide, heavy pan and stir continuously.
- Cook the milk in a medium flame till it becomes half of the original quantity.
- When reduced to half, add sugar, cardamom powder, nuts and mix well & cool.
- Pour the mixture in kulfi moulds and place the lid properly.
- Keep the kulfi moulds in a refrigerator and freeze it for 6-7 hours.
- After that, remove the kulfi from the moulds with a sharp knife and cut in slices.
- Serve the kulfi in a nice dessert plate.