Narkel Nadu (coconut laddu)
- 4 coconut (grated)
- 500 gm Jaggery (gur)
- First take the jaggery in a pan and heat it in low flame.
- When jaggery become molten, add the grated coconut.
- Mix well with continuous stirring, otherwise the mixture will be over heated.
- When the mixture become thick, dense & sticky, place the pan cool down to room temperature.
cooked grated coconut (before preparing the nadus)
- Take small amount of the mixture and make small balls with the palms of your hands.
- Place it sometime and keep it in a air-tight container.
prepared coconut nadus