- 3 cups fresh mango puree
- 1 cup of thick milk
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of hot water
- 7-8 Ice cubes
- Some lime wedges (optional)
- Fresh mango slices (for garnishing)
- Add gelatin and sugar to hot water and mix until dissolved and smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix mango puree, milk and ice cubes.
- Pour gelatin mixture into mango mixture and stir until ice cubes are melted.
- Pour mixture into jelly mould and chill until set, at least 3-4 hours.
- To serve, dip jelly mould briefly in hot water then turn pudding out onto platter.
- Squeeze on some lime juice, garnish with mango slices and serve immediate.