Mango Cream (for two persons)
- 250 gm sweet mangoes
- 1-2 Banana
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 scoop vanilla Ice-cream (chilled)
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup of mango (cut into small cubes)
- Take 2 Ice-cream or Tulip tumblers
- Mix mango, banana & water in a mixi and make a smooth puree.
- Then take the mango puree and properly beat with the cream.
- Take mango puree in each tumbler and fill it up with 2 scoop chilled Ice-cream.
- Sprinkle the small cubes of mango on top of the tumbler.
- Serve chilled Mango cream.