Mango chutney (sweet)
Like desserts this is served as the last dish in an Indian menu.
- 250 gm green mango (cut into big piece)
- 25 gm raisins (soaked in water)
- 1/2-cup sugar
- 1-teaspoonful panch-phoran
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1-pinch turmeric powder
- 2-teaspoon chat masala powder
- 1-tablespoon mustard oil
Salt according to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan; add panch-phoran & red chilli to sauté.
- Add the mango pieces and cooked it for few second.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and raisins.
- Add the sugar and cooked it for 5 min.
- When the gravy is becomes thick, place it in a glass bowl be cool.
- Sprinkle the chat masala powder and serve it.