- 1 cup of gobindo-bhog rice
- 3 cups of
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 100 gm khoya kheer
- 1/2 cup of mixed, chopped nuts (almond,
- 1 tablespoon rose
- A pinch of
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- Wash the rice properly and dry on a flat board surface.
- Ground the rice like semolina (suji) and keep aside.
- Mix the milk with milk powder, sugar and then boil it.
- Add pre-grounded rice and cook it well (stir it continuously, otherwise
the milk will burn).
- Add khoya kheer, chopped nuts, rose water, saffron, cardamom powder and
mix it properly.
- Cool it and serve it.